A technology company that provides secure server environments which allow auditors, law firms and regulatory agencies to review financial records in their native format running in a proprietary system.
· Debt free
· Proprietary Secure Server Environment
· Averaged 55% net profit margins over the last three years
· Long-term client engagements
· Key clients include a Big 4 accounting firm and many top 100 law firms
· Recurring revenue model in place
· Secure Server Environment is approved by numerous federal and regulatory agencies
· Capture other Big 4 accounting firms as clients, creating a dominant position in the market
· Implement sales team to capture additional market share
· Create a volume pricing structure for existing and future clients to increase the quantity of engagements
· Offer specialized reviews to other government agencies and third parties
· Poised for exponential growth, as the demand for regulation, inspection and litigation services is increasing
· Information & Records Management Services Providers
· Data Processing, Hosting & Related Services Providers
· Legal Services Providers
· Accounting Services Providers
· Software Publishers
· Other Synergistic Sectors
· Private Equity Groups
· Individual Investors
· South Carolina
Market Currently Served
· Financial, regulatory and legal service entities nationwide
· International agencies
· 7,200 square foot facility leased from a third party; currently the company is only using 4,800 square feet of space
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Both shareholders are seeking a full sale, as they are interested in pursuing other business ventures. The shareholders are willing to remain on following the sale to assist new ownership in growing the business.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Electrical, Cabling, and Network Systems Installer #453607 posted Sep 12, 2016
- United States
The founder-owner-seller of this highly successful 22 year old electrical and cabling systems business is ready to retire after transitioning his company to only its second owner. The company provides installation services for voice, data, video, and security wiring in addition to installing power and...
IT Firm with 80% Recurring Revenue #410625 posted Jun 29, 2016
- United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000
The company manages IT services for both businesses and local governments. Services are under 3 and 5-year multi-year contracts resulting in 80% recurring revenue.
Managed Services Co and Data Center #397767 posted Jan 6, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Specializing in managed network services, server and computer sales, system set-up and integration, monitoring, computer repairs, virus and spyware removal, cloud computing, datastorage, telephone systems, specialty voice and data networks, disaster recovery, virtualization, HIPAA and SOX compliance,...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.