May 3, 2019 — This offering is a collection of two high-profile US-based search consulting firms focused exclusively in the natural resources industry. They both operate independently. The firms have two offices in the United States and one in Europe.
· +30 years of strong brand recognition in the search of top C-Level, executives and board members within the natural resources market
· Proven search process, deliverability and results have been honed by conducting over 4,000 search engagements in more than 71 countries.
· Strategic offices locations in two of the most relevant natural resources hubs in the world.
· Unrivaled global and human capital market insights, process excellence, global contact network, and industry experienced consultants who are deeply engaged in the C-Level, executives and board members search process.
· Acquisition of two extensive databases of talent and contacts in the natural resources sector
· Opportunity to own two top-tier search consulting firms with strong financials
· Potentially increase the firms´ market reach around the globe by hiring additional consultants.
· Progressive growth into other geographic markets utilizing the same business model that has been proven in the United States and Europe
· Potential growth through enhanced technology implementation
· United States
· Current market is comprised of public and private companies in the full value-chain of the natural resources seeking highly qualified, experienced and skillful C-Level, executives and board members in the natural resources industry.
· All search efforts are accomplished with a broad international approach as the firm has an unlimited geographical reach.
· Both firms are headquartered out of a 5,000 square foot space in Southwest US. Firm #1 is the main tenant in the space where Firm #2 subleases a portion of the space.
· The firm also has a strong presence in Europe.
· All offices are under lease agreements with unrelated third parties.
· Three of the largest shareholders are approaching retirement age. They are willing to remain with the firm post-sale as employees or outside advisors for a couple of years. The other shareholders will fully remain post-sale with the firm.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.