Sep 9, 2019 — The company is a full service reinforcing steel, structural steel and concrete related product supplier. The company is a value-added supplier of stock rebar, structural steel, cut-to-length rebar and structural steel, fabricated rebar and structural steel, concrete tools, accessories, and related services to the construction markets. The company's business model positions it to be a one-stop supplier for customers, providing the best products and services at competitive prices.
· Outstanding reputation within industry
· Strong and loyal customer base
· Well trained and professional workforce
· Product diversity
· Geographically diverse customer base with long-term relationships
· Ability to fabricate reinforcing and structural steel in-house
· 60% repeat business rate
· Recently added a Corpus Christi location with great growth opportunities
· Expand regional sales and market share in the San Antonio and Austin markets
· Improve marketing strategy by creating additional marketing tools to get name and capabilities out
· Start rebar fabrication in South Texas location and miscellaneous
structural steel fabrication in South East Texas location to increase market share
· Increase sales opportunities in structural steel fabrication sales
· Improve estimating capabilities to allow for increase in bidding efficiency and effectiveness
· South Texas
· The company currently serves general contractors and concrete subcontractors in Louisiana, South Texas and surrounding areas that include Victoria, Houston, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Austin, Texas.
· The company has three facilities; two of which are owned by the business. One of the facilities sits on four acres and is 53,000 square feet in size, another facility sits on 2.2 acres and contains 15,000 square feet. The last facility which is owned by an unrelated party sits on 10 acres and is 80,000 square feet.
· Both owners are seeking retirement and are looking for a full sale of the business. There are currently other key employees who could take over operations if management decides to leave immediately after the sale; however, both owners are willing to remain on board for a transitionary period of one-two years after the sale.