No photo available
Sep 12, 2016 — This company is the first and only premium coconut distilled vodka manufacturer, distributor and exporter with production facilities located in the Philippines, which is the second largest coconut producer and number one coconut exporter in the world.
The Company was incorporated in the Philippines in 2005 with a mission to create innovative premium brands of Philippine wines and spirits for the global consumer. Since then, the Company has evolved from a boutique brand owner to a full-service provider of private label alcohol beverages to licensors and retailers.
Its vision is to become a key player in the Philippine wines and spirits industry and leading purveyor of coconut-based alcohol beverages. Its current portfolio includes: A Premium Vodka, the world’s first premium vodka distilled from coconut and Haliya Light Fruit Wines in Mango and Black Plum variants.
The Company has entered into strategic partnerships to develop and supply alcohol beverages for distribution in Walmart, Sam’s Club, and other large retail chains in the US, and to supply to the vodka licensee of Playboy Enterprises Inc. The Company is positioned to increase its production from 20,000 9-liter cases in 2016 to 213,000 cases in 2019, with distribution networks in the Philippines, United States and emerging Asian markets.
The Company targeted to deliver its first full container of Green Palm Vodka for the U.S. retail chains by 1Q2016. In addition, full year orders for FY2016 are estimated to reach 20,000 cases, with further growth expected over the next few years.
The firm has also begun negotiations to develop vodka, gin, and ready-to-drink beverages for other companies.
Established business relationships. The company’s network includes five of the top U.S. based liquor distributors, along with master distributors for Asia, Middle East, Africa, South America and Europe.
This Company’s mission is to create innovative, high-quality brands of wines and spirits for the global consumer.
What sets this business apart from others is its competitive advantage as driven by:
• Its vodkas are the only premium ones in the world distilled from coconut nectar and filtered through coconut-shell activated carbon.
• The vodkas are of top-shelf quality, with distinctive smoothness and exceptional clarity.
• The Philippines is the world’s second largest coconut producer and the number one exporter of coconut products, ensuring the continuous supply of raw materials.
• The country has a centuries-old tradition of coconut liquor production, making it easy to build an experienced and skilled workforce.
• Low production, labor, and operational costs allow this company to remain cost-efficient.
The ideal investor will be one whose mission is consistent with this firm and whose vision recognizes its competitive advantage.