DealStream Logo

Details

Jun 11, 2020The Company is a third-party logistics (3PL) provider with a focus on warehousing and distribution related services. The Company is based in New Jersey and maintains warehousing space totaling close to 900,000 square feet.

Approximately 70% of the Company’s revenue is generated from general warehousing activities with the remaining 30% generated from transportation and other value-added distribution services such as pick & pack, order assembly, and kitting. The Company holds AIB certification, a highly recognized food safety designation, which provides access to a new demographic of clientele that exclusively deal with vendors with this certification.

The client base consists primarily of distributors, manufacturers, and importers of garments, food, cosmetics, and other various consumer goods concentrated in the Northeastern region of the US. The Company currently has a well-established customer base of approximately 45 active clients that are invoiced on a monthly basis. Revenue is highly predictable given the recurring nature of its contracted services.

Inquire About This Listing

Sign up for a free basic membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. Details

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.