We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Commercial Appliance Repair Company #452221 posted Aug 23, 2016
- Montana, United States
There is nothing dedication and hard work can't pull off. This commercial equipment repair company was established in 2003 and has proved just that! The current owners wanted an exquisite place to live and succeed in; Therefore Montana is the home of this reputable business. Knowing a few things...
25 Year Old Heavy Equipment & Auto Repair Service #479996 posted Nov 22, 2017
- Adams County, Colorado, United States
25 yr-old heavy equipment and auto repair service company located in the North Denver Metro area. All business from repeat customers and word-of-mouth as well as fleet accounts. Roughly 60% is heavy equipment repair with the remaining 40% being automotive. Significant growth opportunities exist for...
Video Equipment Sales, Rentals & Productn Service #394653 posted Nov 19, 2015
- United States
- Available On Request
Video Equipment Sales, Rentals and Production Service. Company is a leading dealer that offers video equipment, this includes Sales, Rentals, and Production Services. Their core business is: 1) selling broadcast, film, and Audio/Visual equipment, 2) Expertise in setting up systems design, integration...
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.