Nov 21, 2019 — The company provides sales, rentals and repairs of new and pre-owned recreational vehicles in West Texas.
· +35 years of strong brand recognition in the West Texas RV industry.
· Excellent industry reputation for strong customer satisfaction and exceptional product and service quality.
· High repeat business and referrals.
· Revenue diversification by providing additional services, such as, repairs and maintenance, financing and insurance, RV parts, rental and storage.
· Sharp economic upswing will continue to fuel higher vehicle sales and a healthier macroeconomic environment.
· Ability to diversify products and service lines such as "greener" vehicles and more luxurious RVs with better amenities.
· Innovations in design and styling should also drive demand for RV dealers over the next several years.
· Aging populations in the US are expected to drive increased sales supported by higher investment in outdoor recreational infrastructure and low fuel prices.
· West Texas
· The company serves baby boomer and younger families as well as retirees in the Concho Valley, Big Country, Central Texas, Permian Basin, and West Texas areas.