How would like to earn $150k a year working two-3 days per week?
The business has built a great reputation from over 10 years of trading and has substantial scale for growth.
This business is turn-key purchase for a new owner with the following easy to run features:
• All systems and processes are documented.
• Well-Trained Staff/contractors in place
• Business is run from home with on-site quote process
• Daily operations run by owner on simple software platforms via smartphone
• Marketing program in place via strong organic website presence and word of mouth referrals. Over 500 hits per months and on average 120 leads
• Strong repeat customers
• All systems and documentation in place to franchise the business
• Strong potential for growth
Currently the business has focussed on northern Sydney to match the owners’ lifestyle.
However, the business has significant opportunities to grow in other areas of Sydney and Australia
The business is offered for sale with all systems and current list of clients at an asking price of $320k
Asking Price $320,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Outstanding Window Cleaning Business for Sale #450006 posted Jul 21, 2016
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
This business has developed one of the best reputations in Sydney for window and guttering cleaning. With key website organic SEO ratings and strong word of mouth referrals that business has consistently grown over the last 5 years. Since 2005 the business has built up an impressive client list of...
Top Tier Residential Cleaning Business #460906 posted Jan 12, 2017
- San Mateo, California, United States
This franchised business is devoted to providing consumers with a professional and reliable cleaning service experience. The business seeks to build customer trust with their professional approach, advanced computerized systems, personalized marketing programs and customer relationship management. Despite...
Highly Recognized and Established Service Company #459612 posted Dec 16, 2016
- San Rafael, California, United States
Successful owner is finally retiring with offices in Marin County. The owner and full-time office manager are responsible for the executive level management of this established business and still plenty more room for extensive growth. Employees clean the homes and businesses. This lifestyle business...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.