Apr 29, 2020 — Help Your Diabetes is a rapidly-growing wellness company that offers programs that are clinically proven to reverse Type 2 Diabetes. The business has opened 17 clinics across the U.S. and will have 12 more open by mid 2020, as well as launching its digital tech platform in March 2020, according to management. Its patent-pending Type 2 Diabetes program has been developed over 12 years and has helped over 5,000 patients reverse their Type 2 Diabetes.
· The only company in the world with physical clinic locations that reverse Type 2 Diabetes
· Patent-pending program, clinically proven to be successful, with over 5,000 clients having completed the program
· Adjusted EBITDA margin of 24.4% as of year-end 2019
· Digital platform, including online sales portal and app, to allow access to every Type 2 Diabetic in the U.S.
· Proprietary nutritional supplements developed by ownership
· The business is structured for a fluid ownership transition
· Implement national marketing and advertising campaign to raise brand awareness
· Expand operations into international markets, such as Central and South America, Europe, Australia and China
· Only Type 2 Diabetes reversal program of its kind, allowing a tremendous opportunity to gain a large market share of the 114 million-person market in the U.S. and 463 million worldwide
· Ramp up distributorship program that allows any healthcare professional to offer Type 2 Diabetes reversal program
· The Type 2 Diabetes reversal program is available in several major cities across the U.S. and targets Americans affected by Type 2 Diabetes. The business is in the process of launching its digital platform and mobile app version of its program to allow access to all Type 2 Diabetics in the U.S.
The business currently leases 17 clinic locations from unrelated third parties. The clinics' square-footage range from 1,100 to 1,700 square feet, and are located in high-traffic, A-rated retail centers. The business plans on opening 12 more locations nationwide in 2020.
· The majority owner expects to make a full exit from the business and is willing to stay on for a period to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership. Opportunity is poised for a growth oriented partner positioned to access capital markets. Ideally, venture capital, family offices, seed funding, and public offerings.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.