Sep 9, 2016 — Three (3) X GE LM2500 Marine Gas Turbines For Sale. US$10M negotiable. Set up for liquid fuel (25MW, 20 MW on gas, ISO conditions, @3600 RPM). The engines have approx.. 1100-2100 running hours since new or serviced.
The LM2500 marine gas turbine is a simple-cycle, two-shaft, high-performance engine. Derived from GE’s TF39 and CF6-6 aircraft engines, the LM2500 consists of a gas generator, a power turbine, attached fuel and lube oil pumps, a fuel control and speed governing system, associated inlet and exhaust sections, lube and scavenge systems as well as controls and devices for starting and monitoring engine operation.
• Includes Three (3) GE gas turbine modules, prewired for electronic, fuel, oil etc. and with coupling and output shaft for mechanical drive (the three engines are currently installed in the GE modules).
• Includes Three (3) hydraulic starter skids for LM2500.
• Includes Three (3) GE FRSES controls systems with electronic junction boxes.
• Includes Three (3) liquid to liquid oil coolers for the engines - needs repair.
• Includes Three (3) sets of fuel filter/centrifuges for liquid fuel, fuel pumps.
• Includes Inventory of service parts such as nozzles, filters, fasteners, gasket, O-rings, manifolds etc.
The following equipment will be sold separately.
1. Dockside service containers with special tooling for removing and reinstalling a LM2500 in a ship via the air intake.
2. Workshop/depot service dollies for complete engine, power turbine, driveshaft.
3. Level 1 field service tooling and depot tooling to strip the LM2500 to hot section.
Currently located in Europe and available for Inspection. Generators NOT included.
More Deals Like This One
Aug 29, 2017 — It's A Route helps Albertans buy, sell and find Businesses & Franchises. How can we help you? Calgary Businesses 1) This Bragg Creek Eatery. 249,000 2) Vegan/Starbucks Café. 175,000 3) Healthy Food business opportunity with built in client base located adjacent to a fitness gym. 149,000 4)Coffee café...
May 24, 2017 — It's A Route helps Albertans buy, sell and find Businesses & Franchises. How can we help you? This Family and Corporate Building Fun Company was established in May 2015, Gross Income for first years sales is an impressive $189,000; Net Income $55,000. Business offers 4 uniquely different Escape rooms...
May 11, 2018 — Excellent opportunity to acquire a well-established designer and supplier of specialty fluid handling systems to the commercial building industry. Ideal add-on for professional engineering firm. Serving developers and architects with planning & design development, construction documentation & administration...
Nov 17, 2017 — Overview. The Static and Mobile Security Guard Company is located in British Columbia, Canada. The Company provides highly customized and specialized security guard services and detection services using canines (narcotics, weapons, explosives). The Company serves clients throughout Western Canada. The...
4 days ago — Exceptional opportunity, great location, on 17th Avenue SW Calgary. Comes with stock, security system, point of sale and stock managing soft ware. All coolers and fridge's and shelving. Turn key. Business owner has limited amount of time to grow this business.