Jul 11, 2016Big opportunity for eager entrepreneur: An established and successful 36-year old CNC machine shop for sale. Founded by the seller, this thriving business has the equipment and expertise to meet the majority of machining needs in the marketplace. The business has a longstanding and steady stream of clients; 80% of its business comes in as direct POs, while the remaining 20% of revenue is earned from RFQs. Production machines are networked to a computer with all program and machining command, thereby allowing the operators to simultaneously manage multiple tasks on several machines. The company is housed in a 5,000 beautifully-kept facility with a reception area, three large offices, an inspection office, break room and a 12-car parking lot. Outside of its website, the company does little marketing as word-of-mouth and referrals bring in substantial amounts of business. There is ample room for growth via, 1) active outbound marketing and sales to grow the top and bottom lines, 2) the business uses only 60% of the square feet in the facility leaving plenty of room for more equipment, and 3) the business runs one shift. The real estate is also available.
The business has been pre-approved for and SBA-guaranteed loan.

Sign up today to learn more about this deal and others like it.

By clicking "Sign Up Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.