No photo available
5 days ago — This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a well-established, highly popular, and consistently profitable ski area that features:
- Multiple year round revenue streams.
- Semi-Absentee ownership with a strong management team in place.
- A significant and ongoing investment in buildings and equipment who’s value likely exceeds the asking price.
- Most recent annual sales topped $3.8 million and Owner’s Business Cash Flow exceeded $581k.
- Asking Price of $2,250,000 includes inventory and a substantial amount of fixed assets.
- Real Estate is available separately at $1,800,000. Owner’s Cash Flows increases to $751k if the buyer also owns the real estate.
- Numerous sales and growth opportunities exist.
- This is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for skiing and outdoor activities.
- Bank financing available to qualified buyers to purchase both the business and real estate. Buyer must have enough liquidity to provide a $610k down payment and have a minimum net worth of $1 Million.