DealStream Logo

Man. & Designer High End Arch Metals-Panel Systems

Great Track record of Revenue & Profitability Growth The company has delivered consistent and predictable results and is a great platform to build on. Experienced Management Team The Company’s day to day operations are managed by one of the 50% Owners with ~ 25 years tenure in the business. The...

State Of The Art Machine Shop With Product Line

The company has established an unequaled reputation for combining the advantages of a larger shop in terms of equipment, skill level, work experience and design capabilities , while providing the customer service and lower costs of a smaller shop. The company's product lines include high volume consumable...

Power Equipment Manufacturing

Come be the new owner of a company that makes American values and product quality their number one priority! Located in eastern Indiana lies this power equipment manufacturing business. The doors opened in 2003 when the current owners saw that the demand for quality powered lawn & garden equipment...

Indiana Construction Machinery Manufacturer

This construction machinery manufacturer for sale is located in Indiana. It designs, fabricates, and sells mobile construction machinery and attachments. The manufacturer is known for machinery that is easy to maintain and provides reliable operation. The machinery manufacturer provides clients with...

Commercial Screen Printing & Embroidery Business

This well-established profitable commercial screen printing & embroidery business located in North Central Indiana has been servicing clients for over 40 years. They service almost exclusively to commercial clientele in a niche market as a union shop. Over their long history, they have established strong...

Cabinet & Countertop Sales, Installation & Design

This successful cabinet and countertop sales, installation, and design company for sale has a convenient Southeastern Indiana location. In business for nearly 40 years, it offers high quality, name brand kitchen and bath cabinets, vanities, granite, solid surface, and laminate countertops, sinks, and...

Central Indiana Wholesale Bakery for Sale

The owner of this Central Indiana wholesale bakery believes every gathering should start off with a tasty treat. Their treats include donuts, Danishes, cookies, pies, cakes, muffins, and bagels. In business for 15 years, wholesale customers account for 95% of the business. The remaining 5% is retail....

Manufacturing Start-up Building Materials Co./ IN

Proven product - new market opportunity This is a ground breaking opportunity to start-up your own manufacturing company supplying local building contractors with structural building panels. This business opportunity involves purchasing the manufacturing machine, equipment and supplies to enable...

Well-Established Machine Tooling & Engineering Co.

This well-established Business offers a large variety of manufacturing services to its customers including CNC machining of castings, weldments, single-piece parts, prototype parts, gages, and fixtures. Due to its broad service offerings, the Company attracts customers from many different industries...

Manufacturing Start-up Building Materials Co./ IN

Proven product - new market opportunity This is a ground breaking opportunity to start-up your own manufacturing company supplying local building contractors with structural building panels. This business opportunity involves purchasing the manufacturing machine, equipment and supplies to enable...

Manufacturing Start-up Building Materials Co./ IN

Proven product - new market opportunity This is a ground breaking opportunity to start-up your own manufacturing company supplying local building contractors with structural building panels. This business opportunity involves purchasing the manufacturing machine, equipment and supplies to enable...

Long Established Commercial Printing Company

This large established commercial printing company for sale has real estate available! Serving for decades, they provide marketing and print communication services including printing, mailing, graphic design, web design, e-marketing campaigns, signs, displays, and related marketing services. Their customers...

Manufacturing Start-up Building Materials Company/IN

Proven product - new market opportunity This is a ground breaking opportunity to start-up your own manufacturing company supplying local building contractors with structural building panels. This business opportunity involves purchasing the manufacturing machine, equipment and supplies to enable...

National Building Material Supplier for Sale

This building material supplier provides exterior building façade products, usually for large buildings. These include governmental, educational, commercial, and residential buildings. The supplier has a strong reputation for quality, timely deliveries with a strong customer focus. This building...