Oct 8, 2018 — Swiss Asset Management Company For Sale (CHF 375,000)
• Domicile: Zug
• Domicile: Asset Management, Fiduciary and other Financial Services, including but not limited to Electronic money transfer, forex, cryptocurrency exchange, consumer loans.
• Almost 50 years old
• Bearer certs
Included with sale:
• Swiss Resident Director: The Director is provided and will stay on and the base responsibility fee is already paid in advance for a year.
• Swiss Compliance Director: The Compliance Director is provided and will stay on and the base responsibility fee is already paid in advance for a year.
• Website: Included
• Registered office: included for 1 year
• Corporate documents: Good order
• AUM: 0
• Liabilities: None
• Lawsuits: None
• Warranty: Yes
• Securities regulatory actions or investigations: None
Company has a certificate of membership from an SRO officially approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority(FINMA) for the supervision of financial intermediaries and for laying down rules of conduct relating to the practice of the profession of independent asset manager.
The Certificate of Membership shall authorise the Company to:
(a) carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or
mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
(b) provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out
electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means
of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques; (Companies that wish
to carry out Money Transfers will take considerably more work and funds)
(c) trade for their own account or for the account of others in banknotes and
coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals,
commodities and securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as
(d) manage assets (on a discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
(e) make investments as investment advisers; and
(f) hold securities on deposit or manage securities.
Contact for further information.