- Any Business Type
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
- Business Services
- Electric, Water, Gas and Sewer Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care
- Information and Communications
- Mining, Quarrying, Oil and Gas, Minerals
- Other Industries
- Personal Services
- Real Estate
- Retail Stores
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesalers and Distributors
Auburn, MI. I recently had to foreclose on my 9800' facility that I sold 2011. Interior of building needs cosmetic update and new furnishings. Roof, floors, ceilings, septic, fire/smoke detection, nurses call stations, well and more have all been replaced or updated with new. Business has been closed...
Briefly, My 24 bed ALF has been repo'd by me. It is now vacant and ready to update. Beautiful 5 1/4 acres and all infrastructure updated along with floors, ceilings, generator, septic and well, roof. I have had it kept up this year, in and out. It is ready to update cosmetics. $450,000.00. Cash deal...
It has been a great 17 year run for the founder-owner-seller of this very successful mold remediation business; however, the owner now looks forward to retirement after transferring his company to only its second owner. His imminent retirement could be your opportunity. This Michigan based business...