Showing 1 - 20 of 253 results
P

4MM+ Inv. Incl. Industrial Equip/Machinery Global

Our client engages in sales of new and used die casting and foundry related machinery. They manufacture and sell their own new machines and buy and sell used machines. Our client offers two interrelated companies as part of this sale. Together, these companies offer new industrial machinery and...

Commercial Property Maintenance Company
S

Commercial Property Maintenance Company

Operating for over 20 years this established company has maintained a stellar reputation with a robust and loyal client base. Specializing in the property management of big box stores, multi-unit residential/commercial/retail units as well as standalone buildings. Offering a multitude of services such...

70+ Yr Old Food Manufacturing Company
S

70+ Yr Old Food Manufacturing Company

Starting in the late 40’s this longstanding company has been manufacturing a variety of dips, dressings, ice cream flavourings, and blended liquid vitamin products. At its core is the pride of doing the best job possible for customers while making quality products for over 70 years. Partnered with retailers...

S

Retirement - General Contracting Business in GTA

- Profitable Commercial General Contracting Business established in Greater Toronto Area for over 30 years - Average revenue of over $2M and average normalized seller discretionary earnings of approximately $200K in last 5 years - Business has already achieved revenue of over $2.7M and seller...

S

Profitable Plumbing Business For Sale in Toronto

- Very profitable Full-Service Residential and Commercial Plumbing Business established for more than 40 years has become available for sale due to owners' retirement - Company has a multi-year track record of profitability; owner(s) discretionary earnings for period ending Mar 2022 was over $1.32M;...

S

Retirement - Electrical Contracting Business

- Very profitable electrical contracting business established for 25 years - Revenue and Discretionary earnings in Y/E Apr 2022 were $5.04M and $992K respectively - Revenue and Discretionary earnings in Y/E Apr 2021 were $4.04M and $1.18M respectively - Business has a booked backlog of work...

Full-Service Architecture Firm For Resident Condos
S

Full-Service Architecture Firm For Resident Condos

The owner of this full-service architecture firm is looking to merge with a new partner in the industry. To this end, he has offered to stay with the business for 5 years after purchase and is willing to offer 15% equity roll and 10% vendor take back making a combined 25% carry even though the industry...

Successful Bookkeeping Company For Sale
S

Successful Bookkeeping Company For Sale

A successful bookkeeping company with decades of serving clients in a variety of industries is for sale in the Ottawa/Carleton region. The company offers a full suite of services including tax, bookkeeping and everything else a company may need when outsourcing this critical function. Thanks to...

Janitorial and Cleaning Products Distributor
S

Janitorial and Cleaning Products Distributor

This is an opportunity to acquire a B2B distributor of janitorial supplies. Established in the early 1990s, the business operates from a 2,500-feet facility, serving a diversified customer base. Due to its loyal high-valued customers, strong geographic presence and quality product roster, the business...

ICI Plumbing and Mechanical Contractor
S

ICI Plumbing and Mechanical Contractor

ICI (Industrial, Institutional & Commercial) Plumbing & Mechanical business with In-house sheet metal fabrication capabilities. Plumbing projects represent 60% of the business, with the remaining 40% being HVAC. Majority of work the company performs is New and Retrofit, predominantly commercial and...

Property Damage Restoration Service Contractor
S

Property Damage Restoration Service Contractor

This is an opportunity to acquire an Insurance Restoration contracting business. Insurance Restoration is known as a recession proof industry. The services the business delivers are provided on behalf of Insurance Companies to property owners that have sustained damage to their property. These services...

Established Recreational Vehicle & Trailer Dealer
S

Established Recreational Vehicle & Trailer Dealer

This is a well-run and operated 50+-year-old Recreational Vehicle and Trailer business with a loyal client base spanning multiple generations. The business offers both new and used Recreational Vehicles, as well as rental units and RV parts for sale. The company also runs a service department for...

Manufacturer of Wire Products & Specialized Stamping
S

Manufacturer of Wire Products & Specialized Stamping

Established over 45 years ago, this Southern Ontario based fabrication business has built both a domestic and an international client base! These customers come from extremely diverse industries including agriculture, automotive, electrical, medical, and government. Their services include manufacturing...

S

High Profit Gourmet Food Store

Essential & Profitable Food Store & Catering Business Near GTA Rare opportunity to take over a profitable, and essential gourmet and local small grocery and food service business. The trade market is excellent, serving the affluent enclave Stoney Creek, Hamilton, on the shores of Lake Ontario. Essential...

S

Largest Canadian Vegan Food Ecommerce Distributor

For sale is Canada’s largest Ecommerce retailer (90% Ecommerce) and wholesale (10% distributor) specializing in organic and natural plant-based health food products. This 17-year-old business includes a high-margin private label and has established a trusted brand among health-conscious wholesalers...

S

Manufacturing & Production in Wire Forming

Established over 45 years ago, this Toronto based fabrication business has built both a domestic and an international client base! These customers come from extremely diverse industries including agriculture, automotive, electrical, medical, and government. Their services include manufacturing...

S

Window Manufacturer with 44% EBITA/SDE in Toronto

Since 2006 - Award winning company with a very diversified clientele and loyal customers This very successful window manufacturer enjoys a 44% EBITA/SDE and already has 2022 orders booked that will match its current 2021 revenues of $2.5 million. The owner has built an award winning company that...

S

High ROI, Simple Operation Automotive Franchise

Data driven automotive service business with a simple, disruptive operating model gaining market share in a highly fragmented industry. Clean, compact, and recognizable storefront with small footprint provides real estate flexibility and minimizes costs. This business is in multiple trade areas within...

S

Excellent Storage Services Business For Sale

Excellent Storage Services Business For Sale, Including Real Estate This is the original corporate location, founded in 2019, by entrepreneur Chris Long. The business model is not only growing, but the real estate is increasing in value at a exponential rate. The real estate would be included in this...

S

GTA Architecture Firm with Focus on Condos

Being 20+ years established, this GTA Architecture firm is focused on High Rise Residential Condos (80%), and Industrial (20%). This would be the perfect opportunity for someone that already owns an architecture firm who is wanting to grow their practice. The current owner asks that the buyer already...