Retail Businesses For Sale in Fillmore CA
Searched the DealStream database for Retail Businesses For Sale in Fillmore CA and found no matches. Expanded the search to nearby areas and found the following matches.
Long Term Independent Auto Parts Store #457004 posted Oct 31, 2016
- Santa Clarita, California, United States
Long standing, successful independent auto parts store in Santa Clarita Valley. Solid reputation in the valley with fast friendly service. Long-term relationships with vendors. Many extras including automated inventory system, brake and hydraulic hose services, and delivery. Additional services and...
Niche Electronics Component Supplier & Retailer #453694 posted Sep 12, 2016
- Thousand Oaks, California, United States
• Top rated franchise • Consistent revenue and earnings • Low customer concentration • Little competition • Many commercial accounts A consistently profitable retail franchise, with a growing commercial side, is available for acquisition. This centrally located business is a supplier of niche...
Canyon Country Beauty Supply and Salon #400718 posted Feb 17, 2016
- Canyon Country, California, United States
Selling As Is. Turnkey, Organized, Beauty Supply & Salon. Excellent Reputation and Goodwill. Been in business for 20 years. Current Owner 5 years of the 20 years. Has Two Salon Stations with all Equipment and Hair Dryers. One Esthetician Room. Acquiring two Hair Stylist. Rent will be minimum of $150...
Oxnard Furniture Distributor - National Brands #334282 posted Jun 24, 2013
- Oxnard, California, United States
Purchase this Area Marketing Development and Distributorship from a growing national furniture company. 30 year old proven business model of selling name brand quality furniture as sold in your local furniture stores but with a higher profit margin. Area Marketing Developers (AMD's) distribute to furniture...
3,000,000 Retail Inventory Included Comic/DVD/CD #212918 posted Nov 21, 2010
- Woodland Hills, California, United States
Annual sales and adjusted net income would be for a new owner operator who opened online presence and draws down on the tremendous amount of inventory in this store. Current seller is old school, no email, no cell phone, no point of sale, no inventory management, only 22 years of small business ownership...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.