Manufacturing Businesses For Sale In Dallas County, TX
The Company is a distributor of processed metals. The Company also has the capabilities to cut materials in-house. Key aspects · In-house metal cutting capabilities · Large selection of on-hand products · Strong customer relationships · Young business practice with experienced employees · Excellent...
The company manufactures and provides piece-part production for other businesses that design and assemble a finished product, or outsource the manufacturing of all or part of the pieces required to make the product. The company uses various technologies such as traditional machining which includes mills...
Our firm offers, for your ownership consideration, a well-established neighborhood brewpub eatery offering their own on-site freshly crafted, high quality beers (plus a full bar), niche, healthy cooking and delicious food with a year round outdoor patio. The restaurant has cultivated a loyal, growing...
Introducing Pack'n Fresh, a full service food contract packaging company with expertise in sourcing, packing, warehousing and distribution of ingredients for meal kit delivery businesses. Started by 2 industry veterans with 40 years of Food and Pharma packaging experience and 3 years of meal kit packaging...
The price for this offering will be Buyer Bid. The Company's products are Printing and Design, Packaging Solutions, Promotional Items, Ad Specialties and Fulfillment. This Company offers unique solutions for any kind of packaging and fulfillment needs. If it is not automated, they do it by hand,...
Sign up today to receive a customized stream of deals matching your interests.
By Industry in Manufacturing Businesses
- Beverage Manufacturers
- Building Product Manufacturers
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Clothing Manufacturers
- Contract Manufacturing Businesses
- Diversified Manufacturing Businesses
- Electrical Equipment Manufacturers
- Electronic Manufacturers
- Food Manufacturing Businesses
- Furniture Manufacturing Businesses
- Leather Manufacturing Businesses
- Machinery Manufacturers
- Medical Equipment Manufacturers
- Metal Fabrication Businesses
- Oil Refineries
- Other Manufacturing Businesses
- Paper and Packaging Businesses
- Plastics and Rubber Businesses
- Smelting and Casting Businesses
- Solar Manufacturers
- Stone, Clay, and Glass Manufacturers
- Textile and Clothing Manufacturers
- Tobacco Manufacturers
- Transportation Manufacturers